Snapsportz uses RFID technology embedded in wearable items to automatically capture, sort, and distribute images through a variety of local & cloud based services.
1. RFID tags are embedded into items commonly worn by participants.
Removable RFID tags on helmets at Kualoa Ranch, a zipline tour operator in Hawaii.
2. RFID sensors enable strategically placed cameras to automatically capture and sort action images per customer.
RFID sensors scanning helmet tags at Climbworks, a zipline tour operator in Hawaii.
3. Customers may also have their photo taken with handheld smart cameras using the same RFID technology.
Customers have their portrait taken at Kualoa Ranch, Oahu, HI.
4. Images and RFID information are immediately uploaded for fulfillment. Customers find their images by using their tag number or name.
A customer views and purchases her images at Kualoa Ranch, a zipline operation in Hawaii.
5. Images may be sold for direct photo revenue, OR be used for lead generation, digital activation, and social media marketing campaigns.
A customer purchases her photos and immediately shares her experience on Facebook at Princeville Ranch Adventures in Hawaii.